Fall may just be the ultimate time for fashion. Between layering, the multitude of fabrics, and mild weather, it presents the perfect opportunity to make this season’s styles your own. The options are seemingly endless, which is why I absolutely adore styling for the fall. These are my top “Do and Don’ts” this season:
1. Don’t be afraid to take a risk (Rock that statement faux fur!)
2. Do splurge on your favorite must-have item of the season
3. Do make an amazing pair of boots an outfit staple
6. Do wear this season’s statement colors in accessories
7. But don’t feel boring if you’d prefer to rock all black!
8. Do find the perfect layering jacket (whether it’s a letter bomber or trench)
9. Don’t feel bad about mixing pieces from different seasons (ultimate combo: boots & dresses/skirts)
10. Do have fun making this season’s styles your own!
*All items from the outfit are currently out-of-stock. See some similar faves here:
Get to know P&P’s guest blogger, Kendall Becker!