Workout playlists can be painfully, repetitively boring. If you’re rolling your eyes seeing “Uptown Funk” and “Disturbia” on every other playlist as you peruse Pinterest, you’re going to obsess over these new tracks. Sure, there might be some songs you’ve heard before, however there will also be lots that you haven’t. I promise, this is not your typical workout playlist.
The art of finding new music can be an arduous task. Although I’m laughing at that sentence, I do say it seriously. There are people who go to the iTunes top 100, and then there are people who have 10 tabs open on their computer trying to find the best remix to a new song. I could literally sit for hours to find a 20-song playlist. But let me tell you – that 20-song playlist will be the best damn playlist you’ve heard in a while.
You might not find most of these tracks on Spotify or Soundcloud, so my best advice is to add them all to a YouTube playlist.
1. Roses (Zaxx Remix) – The Chainsmokers ft. ROZES
2. Alive (Cahill Mix) – Sia
3. Grown Woman (DJ Nita Remix) – Beyonce
4. 2 Heads (Your Turn Remix) – Coleman Hell
5. Old Thing Back (Matoma Remix) – The Notorious B.I.G. feat. Ja Rule
6. Lean On (KREAM Remix) – Major Lazer feat. MØ
7. Hands to Myself (Remix) – Selena Gomez feat. Nicki Minaj
8. Sorry (3LAU Remix) – Justin Bieber
9. Cheap Thrills – Sea feat. Sean Paul
10. On My Mind (Jax Jones Remix) – Ellie Goulding
11. Truffle Butter (Aston Shuffle Remix) – Drake, Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne
12. Talking Body (KREAM Remix) – Tove Lo
13. Papaoutai (Alex Menco Remix) – Stromae
14. How You Love Me – 3LAU feat. Bright Lights
15. Bang My Head – David Guetta feat. Sia & Fetty Wap
16. I Wanna Feel (Young Bombs Remix) – Secondcity
17. La La La (White Panda X Gazzo Remix) – Naughty Boy feat. Sam Smith
18. Talk that Talk – Rihanna feat. Jay Z
19 Hey Mama (Alex Now & Villapic Remix) – David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj & Afrojack
20. I Want You to Know – Zedd feat. Selena Gomez
*some songs contain explicit content